We are excited to do the first of our webinar series to address concerns regarding retirement. Like many others pre-retirees are wondering how the current pandemic will affect retirement. The retirement landscape is continuously changing and evolving and in our current environment there are major risks at every step. With the stock market making new highs, market volatility increasing, people living longer and interest rates staying at historic lows, there are new challenges that we must address to retire and live the vision we have. Without a proper strategy you could risk running out of money too soon or worry too much about running out of money that you don’t live life to its fullest. But did you know there are simple strategies that can take reduce some of the stress of retirement and let you focus on living the life you envisioned? We invite you to join us for a free webinar to teach you everything you need to know about the risks in retirement and how to avoid them altogether.
During this educational event, we will cover:
- Why retirement is different today from previous generations.
- Major risks to be aware of and how to potentially mitigate them.
- How to potentially reduce the impact of the stock market on your retirement and not let volatility regulate your emotions.
- How to never run out of money.
- How to create your own “rain or shine” paycheck for life.
Attend from the comfort of your home, simply visit: Webinar Event Registration
Look forward to "seeing" you there!!