You have paid into social security during your entire working career and now you may be wondering the best time and method to start receiving income from this government program.
Social security benefits have different eligibility rules and stipulations that can seem overwhelming. Your age, marital status, income, and employment can play in factor in how much income you get to take home.
Without a proper social security income strategy in place, you could risk not taking full advantage of the income and benefits you are eligible for.
During this educational event, we will cover:
- How to qualify for Social Security benefits
- When is the soonest you are eligible for social security benefits
- Methods to increase your social security benefit
- Spousal, survivor, and divorced spousal benefits
- Strategies to maximize your social security benefits
Date and Time
Tue, Aug 25, 2020
11:30a - 12:30p HST