Guest speaker, Taryn Kumamoto, a leading expert for over 12 years in the Medicare industry will cover:
- What is Medicare?
- How Original Medicare works.
- Medicare costs
- Medicare coverage choices
- What are late enrollment penalties and how to avoid them?
- If you recently lost a job and are Medicare eligible
- What exactly does it mean to need long term care services?
- Where are the different types of places you can receive care?
- How much long-term care costs in a variety of settings now and in the future.
- How much Medicaid and Medicare will cover for your long-term care expenses.
- The different ways you can pay for long term care.
- Various long-term care insurance strategies that consumers are using right now to make a plan.
Tuesday, June 21st from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the downstairs conference room of the Occidental Building.
Date and Time
Tue, Jun 21, 2022
6:30p - 7:30p HST
Occidental Building - Ground Floor Conference Room
Free parking in the back of the Occidental Building, accessible from Young street.