As we approach the end of the year, Summit Financial Advisors would like to provide the gift of education for our younger generation. While we usually focus on education for our pre-retirees, we realize the importance of setting up the younger generations for success! Because of the current environment during Covid, you may not be able to spend the holidays with your children or grandchildren in person, so please consider forwarding this valuable workshop to them.
One of the greatest factors for achieving your financial goals, whether it’s saving up to buy a house, saving for retirement, or just being prepared for what life throws at you, is to start planning when you are young. This webinar brings to light savings and investing tips as well as tax savings strategies that you can start now!
We invite you to join us for a free webinar to teach you everything you need to know on how to start saving and investing now! If you’d like to attend from the comfort of your home, simply use the link below to register.
During this educational event, we will cover:
- Different places you can save and invest your money
- The difference between a stock and a bond
- An explanation on what a mutual funds is
- Strategies to manage market volatility and investor emotion
- A look at historical market performance
- The difference between retirement and non-retirement accounts
- The difference between Traditional IRA’s and Roth IRA’s
- Employer sponsored retirement plans
- The rule of 72 and how much you need to save
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 from 11:30 AM to 12:15 pm
Please also share this event with your friends or other loved ones.
If you cannot attend, please still register and we will send out the recording after the webinar is over to everyone who could not attend.
Kelley, Glennel, Elsa and Doug
Date and Time
Tue, Dec 08, 2020
11:30a - 12:15p HST